LFAB Process Integration Senior Engineer (220002DR_Lehi)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Here's your chance to work in a state-of-the-art 300mm wafer fab. In this role, you will work with our engineering team as a LFAB Process Integration Engineer.
- Delivering competitive advantage to TI / LFAB through new technology development, product definition and continuous improvement of current manufacturing technologies.
- Ownership of technology, technology parametric performance, Parametric and inline Cpk improvements (SPC), including root cause determination, definition and evaluations of experiments to improve processes, short flow development, product flow creation/review, cross functional team leadership, to support the development, qualification of advanced analog and CMOS technologies.
- • Ownership of technology / process routing working closely with process engineers to drive process and device improvements through design of experiments, implementation of experiments (SWRs), characterization, test, data analysis (inline, parametric, yield) and communication of results to engineering teams. Candidate should have strong Process Integration and device experience.
• Cross functional team leadership to support the development, qualification of advanced analog and CMOS technologies. Lead process development/integration activities in team, small group and one-on-one meetings.
• Interface and work with other teams and support members from operations, Analog Technology Development (ATD), Business Units, Quality, and other factories via WebEx, face-to-face visits, and phone calls.
• Utilize technical knowledge of semiconductor device physics, across range of active and passive components used in each technology, to enable competitive technology through process, device, and parametric improvements. Strong working knowledge of parametric analysis and parametric test structures. Knowledge of SiGe, SMT, DSL, SRAM and also NVM such as embedded Flash and FRAM is desirable.
• The person performing this role must be capable to plan effectively, drive schedules, meet critical deadlines on multiple tasks in parallel, lead technical discussions in their area of expertise, and work effectively across organizational boundaries. They must be able to clearly communicate project status and actions. Additionally, they must be able to interface with multiple organizations and work well on a diverse team to accomplish goals.
• MS in Electrical Engineering/Materials Science/Physics/Electrical and Computer Engineering with semiconductor specific knowledge: semiconductor fabrication and device knowledge, solid state physics, applied physics or quantum mechanics
• 5 years of relevant experience
• PhD in Electrical Engineering/Materials Science/Physics/Electrical and Computer Engineering with semiconductor specific knowledge: semiconductor fabrication and device knowledge, solid state physics, applied physics or quantum mechanics
• 3 years of relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong process / semiconductor fabrication and process integration knowledge for CMOS technologies nodes 45nm and beyond
• Knowledge of semiconductor devices and solid state physics (semiconductors and materials).
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Drive to derive and implement solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Good teamwork skills to work across all groups, along with good communication and presentation skills.
• Must be able to organize and analyze data and coordinate project plans across various groups.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.