Analog Design Verification Engineer - LDO (220002I5_Tucson)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job:
Design verification (DV) engineers are responsible for providing confidence that a semiconductor chip will meet all specifications in the data sheet, work robustly in the customer's system and be optimally manufacturable and testable, before the device goes to tape-out (mask / pattern generation).
Key responsibilities are:
- Design Verification of LDOs by running DC, Transient, AC, STB and Noise analysis in Cadence software.
- Innovate in sim methodologies to reduce sim time, improve coverage and better data analysis.
- Collaborate with engineers in other disciplines like Definers, Design, Test, Validation & Marketing as part of the New Product Development process.
- Perform Root cause analysis of Customer Returns.
- Reliability analysis of LDOs through TI proprietary software.
- Support customers with sim data and design details regarding LDOs usage in their applications.
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree program
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Analog Design verification with an understanding of various sim analyses in Cadence.
- Proficient with statistical analysis of sim data.
- Basic circuit analysis skills with MOSFET, BJT, R, L and C circuits.
- Understanding of LDOs at the block level.
- Simulation experience in both Analog and Mixed-signal environments.
- Hands-on experience with Verilog, VerilogA, VerilogAMS and any scripting language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions.
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.