Engineering Technician Internship
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know TI will have a part in shaping it.
Texas Instruments is seeking Manufacturing Technician Interns who will be responsible for performing troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. In this role you will utilize diagnostic equipment and various vendor documents to isolate and repair malfunctions.
The ideal candidate will be enrolled in an AS degree program in Electrical Engineering Technology with a thorough understanding of vacuum, RF, AC/DC and digital electronic theory, and the ability to assemble, disassemble and reassemble complex mechanical assemblies, are desired. Work may involve repetitive motion and some heavy lifting (up to 75 lbs).
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Enrolled in AAS/AS degree in a technical field
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.