Process Development Engineer - ATD
We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
A Process Development Engineer is responsible for the development, characterization and optimization of MEMS resonator devices to meet the requirements for volume production as part of the analog technology development team. The ideal candidate will be a technical leader in the area of resonators and oscillators driving the characterization and optimization of the device and process to insure robustness, reliability, and manufacturability meeting all electrical device performance targets.
- Drive process and device improvements through characterization, test, design of experiments, data analysis and simulation
- Work with multiple process, integration, reliability, packaging and test engineers to achieve these goals
- Work closely with the product groups to identify and optimize the resonator performance to meet critical final device parameters to enable game changing products in the market.
The person performing this role must be capable to plan effectively, drive schedules, meet critical deadlines on multiple tasks in parallel, lead technical discussions in their area of expertise, and work effectively across organizational boundaries. They must be able to clearly communicate project status and actions. Additionally, they must be able to interface with multiple organizations and work well on a diverse team to accomplish goals.
- Masters degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, or related engineering degree
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
About [Register to View] style="color:blue; text-decoration:underline">Texas Instruments
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.