Project Controls Analyst, Data Center Design, Engineering & Construction (a1K2K0000032OJ0UAM)
In this role, you will work closely within the Infrastructure Construction Management (ICM) Project Controls team and various internal departments including Site Project Management teams, Pre-Construction, Facility Operations, Finance, Accounting, Global Data Center Connectivity, Sourcing and Operations Engineering, etc. The role will support project cost management and risk identification for both New Builds and Retrofit projects on the specified campus. The site-based Project Controls Analyst will be responsible for budget management, cost forecasting, collaboration with scheduling team, and risk management for the specific site. Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and analyzing cost and schedule in large, multi-project construction programs. The Project Controls Analyst will work closely with site Project Management to report project health and influence the way the Site Teams understand and mitigate project risks. This is a full-time position based at a Data Center location, and includes approximately 20% travel to other Data Centers and headquarters office.Required SkillsProject Controls Analyst, Data Center Design, Engineering & Construction Responsibilities:
- Provide preconstruction support during project approval phase, provide historical cost data, assist in development of annual contractor purchase orders.
- Manage internal project budget/schedule of values within project management software, for monthly financial reporting on multiple New Builds and Retrofit projects on campus.
- Manage external project budget and communications within external project management software including commitment management, change management, document control, etc.
- Manage monthly forecasts and cash flows, understand forecast variances, develop monthly executive reports.
- Manage monthly vendor invoice review process within invoicing software, including project management review, third party auditing services, and communication with Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for accurate quarterly accrual reporting for all existing PO's on campus, including communication with vendors and Finance.
- Facilitate change order routing and review processes within project management software, content analysis, and executive approval as required.
- Review project financial health with management team each month (via dashboards, budget software, schedule comparisons, productivity reports, etc.).
- Management of Internal and Contractor Risk Register update & contingency evaluation. Financial closeout of internal budgets, Vendor POs, etc.
- Work closely with Site Scheduler to compare financial forecasts and risks are in alignment with schedule updates.
- Assistance with programmatic initiatives, training, and alignment opportunities.
- BA/BS in construction management, engineering, or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in construction and project management for various construction programs.
- Experience in construction cost forecasting, accrual reporting, Earned Value Management, application for payment reviews, and construction scheduling and planning.
- Experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Primavera P6.
- Experience with cost control tooling (such as eBuilder, Procore, or others).
- Experience communicating financial status and schedule details from multiple construction sites to executive management.
- 2+ years of field experience is preferred.
- Data center design and construction experience.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $123,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]