Digital Design Engineer (210007WT_Santa_Clara)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a Digital Design Engineer, you’ll create Integrated Circuit Designs that help bring new TI products to life and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital and/or RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.
You’ll help define and then design, simulate, and implement analog integrated circuits in silicon. You’ll be working on state-of-the-art wafer processes and learning from and collaborating with industry experts. Understanding the various aspects of product development will help you become a better designer. You will spend time performing typical “front-end” design activities such as designing and drawing the schematics, simulating for functionality and parametric performance, and assisting in the IC layout and then running post-layout extracted simulations. You’ll also gain exposure to other “back-end” activities such as bench characterization, final test, and failure analysis. This is a great way to apply knowledge from your circuit design coursework and see how designs progress in the real world. After the first few years, you’ll be ready to hit the ground running on your own designs!
Put your talent to work with us as a Digital IC Design Engineer – change the world, love your job!
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- 3.0/4.0 GPA
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
- Proven outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills in analog integrated circuit coursework
- Transistor-level semiconductor device knowledge and understanding
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively
- Able to form strong, influential, and lasting relationships
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.