RFAB Facilities Module Manager (220003FV_Richardson)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
The RFAB Facilities team has an immediate need for a Facilities Module Manager. This person will primarily be responsible for managing Bulk Gas team in support of a semiconductor wafer fab.
- Lead and support engineers and technicians to ensure safe, reliable, efficient, and quality operation of systems
- Interface with other organizations to comprehend growth plans and process changes, capital planning to accommodate expansion, reliability improvements, and efficiency enhancements
- Fiscal control including forecasting, tracking, and cost reduction
- Set goals and track organizational performance; provide input and support to other members of the RFAB management team
- Work closely with the Operations, Controls, and MEI teams on projects and system upgrades/maintenance
- Lead specification, procurement, development, installation, and implementation of facilities systems equipment and process related systems utilizing alarm management, capacity vs. demand, and risk assessments
- Lead the engineering team in forecasting, planning, and managing capital projects
- Develop and maintain appropriate procedures and ensure they are utilized and followed
- Support systems under OSHA Process Safety Management and Risk Management Program
- Manage systems and teams to execute all fourteen elements and all associated regulatory programs
- Support/lead continuous improvement efforts within the team in terms of production/labor efficiency, reliability, quality, 5S, ergonomics, health/safety, and environmental issues
- Provide engineering or maintenance support, including customer related issues
- Be aware of work occurring in the building with the potential to impact the utility systems or any of our business partners
- Perform field assessments and inspect planned work and team project activity
- Actively support corporate ESH programs and policies
- Champion and lead the reliability efforts within the team
- Maintain monthly utility tracking
- Provide/lead problem solving efforts within plant relating to production/labor efficiency, reliability, quality, 5S, ergonomics, health/safety, and environmental issues.
- Attend meetings as appropriate such as Fab Operations meetings, Daily Operations meetings, building business partner meetings, etc.
- People development, succession planning
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- 5 Years of relevant experience
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, and communication skills necessary to interface effectively with business partners, external suppliers, direct reports and team members.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated teaching/coaching skills and servant-leadership approach to management.
- Basic financial management acumen
- Knowledge of TI Information and Business Systems required (SAP, FIS Portal, Event Manager, Project Forecast, WebCapital, FMS, Time, etc.)
- Highly proficient in use of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
- Strong leadership qualities with ability to positively influence overall team performance and earn followership
- Understand and promote WWF vision of Strong, Winning Teams , Right Results, Right Behaviors and demonstrate TI’s values and ambitions
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.