Junior Java Developer - 4486800
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
Hybrid work model (remote and onsite work locations: Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX or Hopewell, NJ)
- Java Developer will be working in a Scaled Agile environment are expected to work directly with key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and design/deliver complex solutions
- They are responsible for utilizing best practices in order to ensure high quality software solutions
- The ideal candidate for this job should have strong experience in Java development with a focus on Spring framework
- They should be comfortable building REST services to support Customer Facing UI as well as integrating with back-end SOAP/REST based web services
- The team owns some of the most critical, high-volume applications built on multi-tier Spring architectures
- High Energy/Collaborative working style
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Bring improvement ideas to the team and be capable of driving the execution/implementation