Digital Workplace & Collaboration Consultant - Northeast
Accenture is as an industry leader in helping companies transform the way their people work using technology. Our Digital Workplace practice forms part of Accenture Cloud First, established with a $3 billion investment over three years, to deliver greater value to our clients with cloud-based technologies when they need it most.
The Digital Workplace practice is focused on providing best-in-class end user technology and collaboration capabilities for large enterprise clients. Our team provides full lifecycle end user services, from consulting on strategy to leading large technology implementations. Accenture’s Digital Workplace Consultants provide delivery management, project execution, and technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end workplace technology transformation solutions.
- Participate in teams to design, build, and transform enterprise digital workplace experiences using technologies from Microsoft, Cisco, Zoom and others
- Manage work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture, specifically in platform strategy and/or interoperation, migration planning and execution, rationalization or technology transition and deployment projects
- Manage aspects of diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd parties and customer resources
- Perform project management activities including the delivery of regular written or oral status reports.
- Thoroughly document all facets of the infrastructure solution.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions for moderate to complex problems
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems
- Support and contribute to RFP and business case development, offering positioning, technical solutioning and awareness campaigns
- Develop presentations which resonate with senior stakeholders
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
- Extensive travel may be required