Invoice Analyst (REF4394Y)
Why Allegis Global Solutions?
Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it…
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!Job Description
The Invoicing Analyst is responsible for the accurate/timely creation and delivery of Program Invoices. They provide invoice support to AGS Program leadership and Clients by troubleshooting and resolving any issues with invoices. The Analyst will be assigned to one program and must be available to provide support in many different capacities. The Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the accurate loading of data in the APAY process. In this role, the Analyst will partner with other AGS teams that are involved in the Invoice creation and delivery process and build strong working relationships with them.
• Primarily responsible for the accurate/timely creation and delivery of Client invoices
• Ensure data is loaded in APAY process timely and accurately
• Take necessary actions in order to correct inaccurate data loaded in APAY process
• Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise in the Invoice creation or delivery process
• Communicate any delays or issues to Program Offices in regards to Client invoices
• Communicate to Supplier Payables team any issues with Invoice data that may affect invoice reconciliations or Supplier payments
• Communicate to other AGS teams any issues with Invoice data that may affect that team
• Track and report on VMS data issues that cause delays and issues with Client invoices
• Track and report on successful invoice delivery to Clients
• B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including formula, pivot tables, macros
• Aptitude to understand invoice process automation technologies (EDI, cXML, data transmission, etc)
• Ability to read and manipulate different data files such as (.txt, XML, .csv)
• Attention to detail and passion for quality
• Technical aptitude for understanding technical invoicing solutions
• Must have strong technical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Must have strong problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, and flexibility to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Aptitude for learning new technologies and learning on the fly
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call [Register to View] or email [Register to View]