Content Operations Specialist (2022-32062)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
The Content Specialists is a subject matter expert and internal evangelist for Altice USA's portfolio of Entertainment products. They will partner with the Product Strategy, Product Development, Programming, Operations, Digital Services and Engineering teams to ensure a best in class customer experience across Altice USA's portfolio of Entertainment products and services.
The Content Specialist supports channel lineup changes (additions, deletions, moves, tier changes, etc), contingency planning around programming carriage expirations and maintains a channel line-up database for all Altice USA markets. The Specialist also manages content blackouts, sports overflows and prepares documentation related to product launches and changes. Additionally, the Specialist will support troubleshooting product and content issues, identifying root cause issues and working through solutions with business partners to resolution.
- Be a subject matter expert and internal evangelist for Altice USA's portfolio of Entertainment products
- Support channel lineup changes (additions, deletions, moves, tier changes)
- Assist in contingency planning for programming carriage expirations
- Maintain and manage a channel line-up database for over 300 unique lineups
- Manage content blackouts and sports overflows
- Prepare and distribute documentation related to product launches and changes
- Coordinate guide data with third party vendors and troubleshoot issues
- Lead or participate in special projects for the Product Management team
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or other applicable field of study.
- Minimum two years experience with video content management or operations
- Minimum two years experience in the cable or highly regulated industry in a product management or operations role
- On Demand and/or Linear content management experience with a Major Cable or Satellite provider, Network, OTT service or content aggregator is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of industry standard content and metadata specs Industry knowledge/general awareness of trends and market differentiators/competitive landscape
- Basic understanding of video technology platform/video-ecosystem Strong project management capabilities
- Experience in analyzing qualitative and quantitative data Basic partner, client or vendor management experience
EEO Statement: Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state, and local law.
COVID-19 Statement Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.