Manager of Product Management, Commerce Engineering - Core Products (a1K2K000008TbIzUAK)
Our Enterprise Engineering Products organization at Meta is responsible for building integrated, scalable and robust enterprise applications. We’re currently looking for a Manager of Product Management to lead our Commerce Engineering - Core Products team.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with business and engineering leaders on supply chain products that are critical to selling, delivering and supporting Meta’s hardware devices for consumers around the world. You’ll define strategies for large, ambiguous product areas and provide guidance on how to maximize the impact of those strategies by using data and research to create effective execution frameworks.
The ideal candidate has experience building high-performing teams, managing product managers and is passionate about growing organizational leaders.
- Manage and support multiple product engineering teams.
- Help set and manage success metrics across teams.
- Identify opportunities to share technology across teams.
- Identify and manage partnership opportunities with internal cross-functional partners.
- Support product leaders and engineering teams to ensure their success.
- Evangelize relevant technologies and products, internally and externally.
- 5+ years of experience managing an organization of product managers and managing 5+ people.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience hiring and growing teams.
- Experience developing productivity, supply chain or fulfillment related products, technologies and/or platforms.
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent work experience within a technical role or technical company.
- Software development experience as a developer and/or manager.
- Experience being on the cross-functional leadership team of a 100+ person team.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse internal communities.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $249,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]