Change Standards Expert (SME) (0000HC10_Depew)
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our Depew, New York; Buffalo, New York: New York City, New York or Arlington Heights, Illinois office.
Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. Here at HSBC we use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunity for our more than 40 million customers. We’re bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
The Change Standards Expert (SME) will be a part of the HSBC Transformation Team and provide the following expertise.
- Change Standards Analyst
- Subject Matter Expert on HSBC Change Framework Principles, Standards and required outcomes - ensure standards adherence.
- SME for CF Standards 1-15; contribute to definition of adherence measurements for ongoing monitoring; perform monitoring activities for select standards
- Liaise with Businesses/Functions on implementation of CF Standards; provide high level training and coaching for Portfolio Leads
- Prepare and manage overall portfolio RAIDD log; recurring updates for Forum members+
- Participate as US Change Framework Champion and recommend updates to OCM guidance as principles and standards evolve
- Update and publish Change Segmentation and Impact Assessment standards. Review each Change Activity to ensure proper categorization.
- Spot reviews of Change Activities for standards adherence
- Data visualization for insights and stakeholder reporting
- Assist with automation activities
- NFR Champion for US - Knowledge
- Risk Appetite Statement - Monthly Risk Rating Metrics Reporting
- Understand and Improve Change Capability across Businesses/Functions.