Business Development Manager, Digital and Creative Services (2022-9867_La_Jolla)
Who are we?
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) for Digital Experience is a Sales Executive role responsible for aligning TEKsystems Global Services Digital capabilities to targeted clients in the SW United States markets. In 2019, TEKsystems Global Services acquired One North (www.OneNorth.com) and our capabilities in this space are now stronger than ever before. This individual will have an opportunity to work directly with our esteemed Practitioners at One North to develop pipeline, solution deals, and deliver world class service to our clients.
- The Digital BDM will be responsible for building market position by identifying, developing and closing business relationships with Regional customers.
- The BDM must be able to clearly articulate capabilities and service value, within the Digital space, to both internal and external customers.
- The BDM will be responsible for building a pipeline of high probability business aligned to TGS’ Digital Experience offerings.
- The BDM will partner with local office Account Managers and Digital Practice partners to manage successful sales pursuits.
- This role may require regional travel up to 20% of the time with most trips being one or two-day office visits.
Duties of the Role Include:
- Develop Digital Experience market campaigns and value messaging that align to TEKsystems Global Services (TGS) capabilities
- Create and execute account plans for targeted clients
- Qualify and disqualify pursuits based on account positioning, competitive landscape, clients’ desired business outcomes, technical requirements and alignment to TGS capabilities
- Work effectively with Practice Architects and Delivery resources during the sales pursuit and delivery cycles
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Drive Business Development efforts directly with customers
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrixed sales organization, collaborate with other sellers in targeted customers
- Close new business by identifying client requirements; developing solutions, presenting proposals and negotiating contracts
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with channel influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders; Finance, Proposals, Delivery and Practice
- Experience selling professional services specific to Digital Transformation. Specific sales knowledge should include digital marketing, interactive or creative including but not limited to brand campaigns, content management system implementations and upgrades (ie Sitecore).
- Vertical Industry experience is preferred in Marketing, Content & Design
- Proven track record of consistent achievement of sales targets. Ideally selling in excess of $3M in annual quota
- Direct sales experience and relationships with Digital executive buyers
- Proven ability to engage at an executive (SVP/CXO/CMO) level and advise/influence customer investments
- Bring solid Executive and Director level relationships to TEKsystems Global Services
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Sales SME in the Digital community
- Proven track record of selling to Line of Business and Technology Executives
- Ability to pre-solution opportunities for alignment prior to engage Practice Architects
- Ability to assess competitive landscape and position accordingly
- Excellent business acumen and demonstrated ability to navigate complex customer environments and pursuits
- Excellent networking skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills