Key Account Executive (Outside Sales) - Philadelphia, PA (2218946)
Recognized as one of Forbes 2021 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire a Key Account Executive who will be the forward face of our company and engage existing and prospective clients alike at all levels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading global life sciences company and a team focused on advancement in patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and drug development offerings, selling the benefits of Labcorp in outpatient healthcare offices.
As a Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing a large existing book of business while also introducing focus specialty products, analytical platforms and workflow efficiencies to our clients.
The territory for this position will cover Philadelphia, PA. It will require mostly day travel with little overnight travel.
We are seeking a competitive and collaborative individual with a high degree of communication and business acumen skills who enjoys growing and working with a high-performing team across a wide variety of high-growth areas.
- Educate, instruct, and upsell all assigned and newly generated accounts in an assigned territory
- Act as a liaison between the client and the Labcorp operations team in relation to client needs
- Provide ongoing service and timely resolution to customer base
- Ensure customer retention by providing superior customer service
- Recommend solutions that are client focused
- Provide account management for client's day to day operations
- Collaborate with entire sales team to grow book of business
- Meet and exceed monthly retention and upsell goals
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience or account management of 3+ years is preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Proven success managing a book of business
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to develop trust-based relationships
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, competitive market
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.