Key Account Executive (Outside Sales) - North Central Michigan (2217763)
Recognized as one of Forbes 2021 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire a Key Account Executive who will be the forward face of our company and engage existing and prospective clients alike at all levels.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading global life sciences company and a team focused on advancement in patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and drug development offerings, selling the benefits of Labcorp in outpatient healthcare offices.
As a Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing a large existing book of business while also introducing focus specialty products, analytical platforms and workflow efficiencies to our clients.
The territory for this position will cover the Central/Northern Michigan area, including Lansing and up to Traverse City area, and possibly a portion of Detroit. It will require mostly day travel with little overnight travel.
We are seeking a competitive and collaborative individual with a high degree of communication and business acumen skills who enjoys growing and working with a high-performing team across a wide variety of high-growth areas.
- Educate, instruct, and upsell all assigned and newly generated accounts in an assigned territory
- Act as a liaison between the client and the Labcorp operations team in relation to client needs
- Provide ongoing service and timely resolution to customer base
- Ensure customer retention by providing superior customer service
- Recommend solutions that are client focused
- Provide account management for client's day to day operations
- Collaborate with entire sales team to grow book of business
- Meet and exceed monthly retention and upsell goals
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience or account management of 3+ years is preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Proven success managing a book of business
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to develop trust-based relationships
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced, competitive market
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.