Digital Marketing Specialist
Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job—it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals—and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
At TEKsystems, marketing is about understanding the customer — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for a versatile digital marketing professional who can support our essential business initiatives and drive our digital strategy through social media content and email campaigns.
TEKsystems is looking for a creative, data-driven digital marketing professional. This role will be responsible for helping with the planning and execution of the integrated digital tactics and strategy, full funnel marketing campaigns, and digital channel operations. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital marketing across a multitude of channels including social, display, web, email, and search. This position will be integral to the team and will be key to building marketing’s foundation, enabling scale and driving success.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technically skilled in digital marketing competencies. Works with marketing team to execute digital strategy and tactics.
- Delivers digital content to maximize the company’s reach through social media and email channels. Strong written skills that can craft brand-aligned copy and content that meets our unique voice.
- Plans social and email content surrounding campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Experience with email marketing, including list management and creating email journeys.
- Competent with social media scheduling tools and social media best practices. Sprout knowledge a plus.
- Supports net-new and evolving digital projects surrounding brand adoption, social selling and event marketing.
- Leverages data to drive continuous improvement of the company’s digital presence. Produces reporting dashboards on an ad-hoc, monthly and quarterly cadence for dissemination to business leaders.
- Works cross-functionally with internal teams and business SMEs to understand and refine marketing’s role in delivering success.
- Stays up-to-date on current industry trends. Identifies new and unique way to reach our audience.
- Promotes a fun, supportive culture where ideas are welcomed.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Familiar with various marketing/analytics tools and content management systems.
- Ability to manage organic content in social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Experience with email marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Quality as job one.Considers quality a priority over simply getting things done.
- Self-direction. Self-motivated and self-initiate new assignments and challenges, seeking out influencers and the knowledge they need to achieve their goals and progress to the next level.
- Fearless decision-making. Steps up and make decisions when it’s necessary. Not afraid to make a mistake in an effort to reach for innovative solutions.
- Skills development. Strong desire to consistently improve/expand skills to become even better. Grow personally to help the team and company grow.
- Desire for input. Seeks to understand what’s expected and secures regular feedback for motivation and develop new ideas/ways of working.
- Cool under pressure. Confidence to calmly analyze situations and solve problems, even when the deadline is quickly approaching. Know when to compromise and when to stand firm.
- Effective people skills. Values and understands how to nurture professional relationships, build bridges to expand organizational network.
- Continuous Learning. Values the need to stay current in an evolving space and seeks out new knowledge and certifications to demonstrate their ability and growing skillsets.