Rep - BB Dispatch (2022-30886)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
Under supervision, the Altice USA Dispatcher I monitors scheduled installations and service calls. Attends to multiple sources of information in a communication center.
- Monitor technician work times and report exceptions through TOA:
- Assure route activations/deactivations occur properly to Technician for their start and end of shift.
- Monitor start of 1st. job of day to assure Technician starts within designated start time or at beginning of shift if starting at 1st job.
- Contact Technician on jobs that overrun to assure technician is safe or determine if assistance is needed.
- Monitor lunch & break periods for, start times and durations.
- Monitor work order pools to assure jobs are assigned throughout the day, use auto routing tool to assist.
- Confirm and assure all jobs are completed and routes are closed when applicable and at the end of the day.
- Review Drive times and activities for reasonableness.
- Prioritizes and dispatch customer service requests to available technicians; serve as liaison between customer and technician.
- Monitor workflow throughout the day, Using the TOA tool assure jobs are completed on time, pending work is assigned to available Tech's and work volume is balanced and shared.
- Assign or re-assign jobs to technicians as required to meet customer commitments, notify technical leadership of any jobs remaining in jeopardy.
- Contact customers to confirm appointment times, COD, adult presence and other requirements.
- Reschedule missed appointments attempt to complete same day.
- Perform post-appointment customer satisfaction calls as required.
- Provision equipment.
- Provide customer assistance to resolve service problems and avoid unnecessary truck rolls.
- Notify technicians of system outages or problems and maintains schedules of service outages.
- Reconcile completed work orders to the billing system.
- Reconcile customer accounts to the billing system.
- Resolve or escalates challenges as appropriate from Technician.
- Record, verify, and/or corrects service order information on record via billing system.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by identifying customer needs and offering products as solutions.
- Promotes current marketing campaigns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dispatcher or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
- Keyboarding skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate orally
- Ability to use computer, calculator and reference materials
- Ability to use a keyboard, fax and other standard office machines
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with others
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly COVID-19 testing.