Sign-on Bonus!! Up to $5000!! Pilatus (PC-12) Pilot - Burlington, NC (2218707)
Labcorp has a career opportunity for a full-time Pilatus (PC-12) Pilot located in Burlington, North Carolina.What to Expect
- Acts as Pilot-in-Command (P.I.C.) on both company owned/operated and rental aircraft as applicable.
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company policy as applicable.
- Retrieves and delivers medical specimens, freight, and personnel on both a scheduled and unscheduled basis as applicable.
- Moderate physical effort (up to 30 pounds); must comply with applicable safety procedures
- Varying flight schedule between 2nd and 3rd shift
- Meet Federal Aviation Licensing Standards and Requirements w/3-5 years of experience.
- Must have a Commercial Pilot Certificate -- with an Airplane Class rating and an Instrument Rating.
Minimum Required Skills/Experience:
- 1250 Hours Total Flying Time
- 200 Hours, PIC in Fixed Wind Aircraft with +200 Horsepower Single-engine/Multi-engine/Complex aircraft experience
- 2500 Hours Total Flying Time
- 200 Hours, PIC in Turboprop Multi-engine rating
- ATP (Airline Transportation Pilot) Certificate
- Pilatus PC-12 experience
We offer some notable advantages
- I-Pads for Charting
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Team work environment Outstanding equipment
- Excellent Company Benefit
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.