Associate Director, Program Launch and Change Excellence (345084BR)
Over the next 5 years, Novartis is expected to launch up to 27 new medications and our Patient Specialty Services team (PSS) is on the forefront of transforming how the industry helps patients get access to treatment. By 2023, PSS is projected to support over 1.4 million patients and impact nearly $4B of Novartis’ revenue. PSS provides mission critical support to Novartis brands by helping patients access medications needed to improve their health. We have an incredible opportunity to formulate exciting new partnerships to deliver transformative patient services. The PSS team is uniquely positioned to help support our goal of providing appropriate medications to twice as many patients twice as fast.
The Associate Director, Program Launch and Change Excellence will be responsible for supporting the implementation and new development of practical frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes to drive excellence in pre & post launch execution across all Patient & Specialty Service (PSS) programs. This role will be assigned to oversee strategic planning and implementation including new product launches, brand transitions to our in-house Service Center, or significant program improvements. This is a role with high visibility and growth opportunity, and the candidate will ideally have a mix of operations and strategy experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Support creation and implementation of tools that both simplify and accelerate the quality and timeliness of launch preparation
• Assist in establishing a consistent, reliable, repeatable approach for launch excellence for all patient support programs
• Support PSS franchise teams and in-house Service Center transformation initiatives pre and post launch to plan, implement, and operationalize patient support programs and services through key frameworks, processes, and best practices
• Partner with Product Management, IT, and Customer Engagement teams to drive implementation of changes to existing PSS programs. Collaborates with PSS Leadership, brand, finance, legal and compliance.
• Support the ongoing evaluation of key programs and processes for PSS across the portfolio
• Ensure successful program implementation, operations, and compliance for assigned projects through cross-functional partnership within and outside the organization. Ensure program launch & change is done with proper monitoring, auditing and quality assurance of patient support programs and services
• Develop and maintain knowledge of various methodologies, regulations, processes, timelines, and general approach underlying the company’s current and potential products/support services
This position will be located at East Hanover and will not have the ability to be located remotely. This position will require 10% travel as defined by the business (domestic and/ or international). Please note that this role would not provide relocation and only local candidates will be considered.