Senior Communications Manager (REF4639C)
We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.Job Description
The Sr. Manager, Communication helps employees understand company strategy, goals and objectives through the development of a regional strategic communication agenda, the creation and execution of communication campaigns and evaluation of communication effectiveness. As a member of the Communication team, the Sr. Manager serves as a partner to executive leadership (VP and above), providing support, feedback and guidance on key communication initiatives.
- Act as a communication advisor to multiple senior leaders both in region and/or globally.
- Act as a functional center of excellence partnering with leaders to create, execute and manage communication strategies, messages and planning that drive the AGS charter highlighting the risks and benefits associated with proposed strategies and tactical responses.
- Create, execute and provide oversight of the regional/global leader’s communication strategy to ensure consistency with product charter and AGS company strategy and priorities.
- Develop message sets aligned to the company strategy in addition to developing communication collateral including presentations, talking points, emails, and e-newsletter to achieve specific objective
- Routinely provide senior executives with feedback and counsel relative to employee understanding and engagement of our strategy as well as employee morale and communication effectiveness.
- Build relationships with internal leaders and serve as their communication advisor.
- Gather and summarize employee feedback on communication effectiveness and advise leadership on strategy.
- Ability to influence and lead others with strong credibility to drive quick, effective decision-making.
- Advise leader on organizational change initiatives and design, change management, and take a lead role managing through crisis in region.
- Plan and execute organizational events including the company’s annual Global Summit as well as regional/product specific/leadership meetings, executive staff calls and follow up, and any external speaking engagements.
- Lead all internal, regional related event planning activities inclusive of managing a cross functional team, partnering across Allegis Group functional support teams, as well as adhering to budget guidelines for the event.
- Execute supervisory responsibilities of direct reports (if applicable) inclusive of interviewing; hiring; development; planning; reviewing and assigning work; appraising and managing performance; and rewarding employees where applicable.
- Manage regional communication channels including communication councils and communication vehicle portfolio.
- Maximize employee engagement and productivity through effective leadership and organizational communication.
- A college graduate possessing at least 7-10 years of related work experience specifically advising senior leaders in the areas of communication, leadership and strategy.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, handle internal clients with tact and diplomacy, and maintain composure and production quality under deadline pressure
- Experience partnering and supporting senior level executives on communication initiatives including town halls, meetings and events preparation
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Technology savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to understand complex business information and effectively communicate key messages to and on behalf of all levels of business management and staff
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment that values creativity, self-motivation, candor, reliability and accountability
- Candidates should be prepared with at least two business writing samples
Allegis Global Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call [Register to View] or email [Register to View]