Lead Product Manager - Network Service Owner (REF10616N)
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert advice and team guidance on developing and maintaining plans for the creation or maintenance of a product, and contribute your technical expertise in production and decision-making. In this role, you will implement timelines, milestones, and allocation of resources, as well as manage the technical requirements needed to implement a product.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Lead Product Manager - Network Service Owner role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Partners with stakeholders organizations to define and align on Network product roadmaps, priority and delivery.
- Incorporates financial, risk management and Fannie Mae standards into product management processes
- Develops strong partnerships with internal engineering and architecture teams to ensure alignment on timelines and product deliverables
- Develops and owns Solution Design and Delivery Team’s backlog, ensures user stories are written and acceptance criteria are met
- Collaborate closely with Release Engineer PM to hand off product implementations
- Define user stories and prioritize backlogged features. Ensures accuracy and upstream linkage of all features
- Helping to defining product features according to product roadmap and customer needs
- Effectively manage expectations, scope, and schedule to ensure targets are met.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years of relevant professional work experience
- General understanding of Network technology concepts and products
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate with leadership.
- Demonstrated experience with the Product Management using the SAfe agile methodology.
- Outstanding critical thinking skills.
- Ability to translate technical elements into non-technical and more business speak
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking in non-structured and ad-hoc environments.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant professional work experience
- JIRA, Confluence and Office (PowerPoint and Excel)