Site Administrative Coordinator (HERSA005H13207)
Job Location: Annville, PA
The Hershey Company is currently looking for a Site Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support & Coordination to our Annville Fulfillment Center. This role would be based onsite at our Annville Fulfillment Center and report to the site Director with a dotted line to the Sr HR Manager.
- Assist in planning and organizing meetings by taking responsibility for assembling the agenda, location, meeting technology based on participant needs, and all other meeting logistics. May further prepare meeting briefing documents by taking and disseminating notes and formulating post-meeting action item lists.
- Support department with administrative tasks and analytical support including but not limited to: Attendance tracking, leave of absence tracking, disciplinary process administration, communications coordinator, quarterly incentive program tracking, unemployment compensation claim processing, uniform account management
- Coordinate new hire logistics and orientation/onboarding to include attending job fairs, deliver new hire orientation and new hire onboarding program tracking
- Review and update site policies as needed
- Manage sitewide communication
- Communicate responses to day-to-day questions, policies and procedures, and directs appropriate resources as necessary
- Coordinate with corporate Environment, Health, & Safety (EHS) and central support functions
- Support employee engagement and culture initiatives in partnership the site operating partner
- May assist department with creation of Power Point decks for internal meetings with senior leaders
- Support department in coordination and scheduling of travel arrangements
- At least 3 years progressive HR Coordination/ Administrative experience
- Education: Associate degree or higher strongly preferred.
- Excellent word processing/computer skills (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP, SharePoint)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to set priorities
- Pro-active thinking and action
- Analytical ability
- Personal initiative
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to compose correspondence
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to use good judgement and discretion
- High energy level
- Team player
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center [Register to View]