Manager, Product Management (a1K2K000008TzjHUAS)
The People Core Products team drives scale, business value and compliance in the human resources domain by supporting Meta’s employees through the individual life events and activities that matter to them most. There's a myriad of important life events that individuals need to tackle on a rolling basis, including financial decisions, supporting families, managing health - just to name a few. All of these activities can result in unwanted cognitive load, loss in productivity or personal stress that can hinder someone's ability to do their best work. It’s not only about taking care of life events but also understanding an employee's broader life context so that our team can provide them with the best-tailored support at the right time. We exist to support Meta employees in living full lives, through technology, by taking care of the essentials with people-first products, solutions and experiences.Required SkillsManager, Product Management Responsibilities:
- Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities that lead to successful product execution.
- Manage and grow a team of product managers, while also expanding existing product work streams.
- Navigate complex system integrations and be able to articulate "build vs. buy vs. partner" decisions.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of individual products and the product area.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- 7+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager.
- Experience working and influencing cross-functional teams and building relationships across the company, including with senior executives and people outside of the direct reporting chain.
- High proficiency in communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using data, time management and resource allocation to execute on projects and solve problems.
- Experience in hiring and growing teams of product managers.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $201,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]