Sr Courier - PAML
LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Renton, WA. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
The schedule for this position will be Monday - Friday 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm overtime and rotating weekends may be required
In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use
- Act as a floater for the logistics team providing as needed coverage for various routes
- Load all necessary supplies needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
There are sites this role supports which require workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
Must be at least 21 years' old
Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
Customer service experience is a plus
Very punctual with strong time management skills
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Ability to problem solve customer issues
Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.