Sr Courier/ Driver (2226330)
This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
LabCorp seeking a Sr. Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Paducah, KY. In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
OPTIONAL: Included with this position is a company vehicle to use for the route. In addition, for only $100 per month, you will have the option of taking this vehicle home with you and using it for personal use. If you choose to use the company vehicle for personal use all gas, tolls and maintenance are covered by the company.
The schedule for this position will be Mon-Fri 10:00am-6:30pm weekends and Overtime as needed.
- Act as a floater for the logistics team providing as needed coverage for various routes
- Provide on route training for new couriers/drivers
- Assist with dispatch and pickups when needed
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes and weather conditions as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree is preferred
- 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Must have a Valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Medical driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual and strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.