Associate Brand Manager-Dressings portfolio (R-38160)
Title: Associate Brand Manager-dressings portfolio
Location: Englewood Cliffs - New Jersey.
Reports to: Sr. Brand Category Manager Dressings.
Unilever Food Solutions in the foodservice (B2B) part of Unilever. Present in 26 multi-country organizations (MCOs) and with an ambition plan to grow double digit in the coming years. UFS is a part of F&R, and as such we are also at the heart of carving out some of the new WOW between Retail, OOH and FS teams – Aurora. Unilever Food Solutions is a business built by Chefs, so we know what you face every day in the kitchen. Everything we do is focused on making your life a little easier The NAM Foods Team sits at the heart of the portfolio and innovation transformation to go hand in hand with the business target and the market needs. So, if you thrive on challenge and want to be part of a progressive, ambitious and fast-paced team which embraces the digital first world to get closer to your customer, leverages lean and agile ways of working to move and learn fast, then this is a role for you!
We are looking for an outstanding candidate in retail and food service (HORECA) inline with the Foods transformation agenda, ensuring the brand will be future-fit and continue its strong sustainable, competitive, profitable & purposeful growth. As someone who explores the world around them and an early adopter of trends; you learn from the past, envision the future, having a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo.
• You engage a range of different partners, building a collaborative eco-system for change.
• You will work in sync with a Regional BD, Global and Customer Development teams to cocreate the innovation funnel and the strategy.
• Coordinate dressings category R&D activities across the UFS north America business and line management the R&D team ensuring delivery of commitments and build a high-performance team.
• Partner with marketing, finance & sales to develop and implement dressings category strategies, e.g. innovation road map, portfolio management; contribute to knowledge based selling stories via
• You are an excellent communicator with great business mindset who can understand both retail and HORECA (UFS) world .
• You have a great attention to detail & dedication & passion to win.
• You are great resilient.
• You are curious, unconventional & courageous.
• Business Accountability, Driving Growth & Profitability targets for the brand in both retail and food service
• Develop a unique multi-channel local business strategy for accelerated growth, create a portfolio architecture & local brand DNA
• Cocreate the strategy and 12 quarter plans of the brand focusing on the trends & the business objectives
• Execute innovation project networks, ensure on time delivery
• Continue the transformation journey of the brand inline with the Foods Turkey Transformation vision, reshape if needed
• Identify big bets, develop brand communication together with creative agencies
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.