Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Associate Director, Tax Compliance (345763BR)
Job Description 769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2021. Novartis is seeking an Associate Director, Tax Compliance based out of our East Hanover, NJ site. In this position you will be responsible for income tax compliance (federal, state, and international).
• Review of quarterly income tax provisions and long- term forecasts in accordance with IFRS for all reporting entities /consolidated group.
• Assess income tax accounting implications of transactions, restructurings, and other changes in business profile. Manage operational tax integration.
• Drive quarterly management reporting and preparation/ presentation of executive deliverables.
• Responsible for review of consolidated federal, state, income tax returns. Determine required disclosure for statutory compliance.
• Manage the activities required for the timely and accurate filing of all federal income tax returns/ extensions/estimates, amended returns as needed
• Monitor legislative changes
• Tax research and documentation. Management of UTPs, attributes
• Includes working across businesses and functions to ensure proper collection of tax sensitive data.
• Oversee SOX documentation process.
• Support financial statement audit process, Tax Planning and Tax Controversy Team as needed.
• Mentor and develop staff
• Special Projects as required.