Workday Certified Change Management Consultant (R00087604_Milwaukee)
Workday Change Management Consultant
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. New doesn’t mean being ahead of the curve; new is pushing forward the curve, riding the edge where the impossible meets the transformational and making it reality where it matters. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work.
As a Workday Change Management Consultant you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Facilitate Change Management discovery workshops with Client executives and key stakeholders
- Identify changes being introduced to the Client’s organization (e.g., business process, technology, and organizational change) and develop Change Management plans to drive adoption for these changes
- Develop communications, provide Workday demonstrations, and prepare/deliver learning solutions
- Develop training tools and deliver train-the-trainer sessions
- Prepare approaches and deliver activities to measure readiness and adoption for the change
- Collaborate with other Workday Change Management Consultants around best practices and frameworks for managing change for Workday deployments
Here's what you need:
- 1+ years of experience with Workday products
- 1+ years of experience in change management and/or training
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
Bonus points if:
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification
- 4 years of experience in change management or training
- Familiarity with organizational change management concepts and approaches
- Human Resources (HR) background or experience
- Experience with developing training curricula and materials
- Experience conducting technology training to users.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.