Blue Horseshoe D365 Technical Consultant (R00072376_Cleveland)
[Register to View] target="_blank">Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture, is a supply chain management and strategy consulting firm and systems integrator specializing in fulfilment and distribution solutions. Blue Horseshoe helps clients across industries define and plan their enterprise strategy, connect and collaborate with business applications, and optimize and execute supply chain operations.
Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture has been named one of the best places to work in Indiana six years in a row, along with being named a Top Workplace by the IndyStar for eight years. Blue Horseshoe helps empower companies to define and plan their enterprise strategy, connect and collaborate with business applications, and optimize and execute supply chain operations to Fortune 500 and mid-market businesses throughout the world.
Offering cloud-based solutions for supply chain management, enterprise resource planning, warehouse management and transportation management systems, Blue Horseshoe helps clients transform their businesses and deliver growth-led supply chains.
Become part of a winning team where you matter.
In the D365 Technical Consultant role, you will work with the technical aspects of Microsoft D365 ERP system with regards to Architecture, Enhancements, and Administration. The D365 Technical Consultant will be responsible for making recommendations and creating customized solutions for our clients in the areas of integration, data conversion, and software extensions.
What can you expect?
• A fast-paced organization with a bright future
• An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
• Collaboration with your manager, members in the organization, and teammates to help achieve goals
• Engaging and challenging work to help grow your professional career
What do we expect?
• Perform technical development, customization, and upgrade activities including design and programming in applicable tools and languages
• Support system implementations by assisting in system and networking installation and administration tasks
• Ensure standards are followed on all interfaces, conversions and modifications
• Designing custom technical interfaces, modifications, data conversions
• Developing custom technical interfaces, modifications, data conversions
• Unit, System, User Acceptance Testing and facilitating of this testing
• Implementation support
• Provide periodic status reports to manager and/or client
• Provide accurate estimations and timelines of work performed
Here's What We're Looking For:
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
• Must be a team player with strong communication, organizational, project management, and client interaction skills
• Object-oriented programming with X++
• Proven track record of 3+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 is required
• Development within the distribution and/or manufacturing industry experience is a plus
• Ability to travel up to 30%
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288- $167,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.