Blue Horseshoe Supply Chain Engineer Consultant (R00074721_Carmel)
At the intersection of data, processes, and people, [Register to View] target="_blank">Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture, guides business transformation where it counts. Blue Horseshoe helps empower companies to define and plan their enterprise strategy, connect and collaborate with business applications, and optimize and execute supply chain operations to Fortune 500 and mid-market businesses throughout the world.
We’ve got something pretty special here at Blue Horseshoe. Our team has created a culture of collaboration and accountability mixed with personal well-being and community involvement. We keep our employees satisfied by giving them long-term career growth opportunities, creating a unique "family" culture, giving them the tools they need to succeed, and challenging them in their careers.
As a best practice, advanced supply chain solutions provider, Blue Horseshoe Solutions is aggressively building our strategy and design services offerings to include automated material handling system integration, automated material handling solutions, systems hardware, voice picking systems, and RF solutions. We are looking to add a Supply Chain Engineer Consultant to help provide supply chain optimization, process design, selection processes, change management, conversion, and start-up support to our clients. The Supply Chain Engineer Consultant provides solutions that are designed with the purpose of solving our clients’ business problems in ways that best meet their unique objectives and bring value to the bottom line.
What can you expect?
• A fast-paced organization with a bright future
• An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
• Collaboration with your manager, members of the organization, and teammates to help achieve the personal, project, and organizational goals
• Engaging and challenging work
What do we expect?
• Perform operations and/or supply chain network feasibility studies
• Assist in the facility, material handling, and systems selections
• Drive current and future state process mapping exercises with the client’s team
• Identify and assess potential areas of risk and define mitigation plans
• Assess operations and facility layouts to provide solutions designed to increase efficiencies
• Assess process and system designs to drive optimization
• Complete business process, facility, and systems implementations
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
Here's What We're Looking For:
• BS degree in Engineering or Transportation/Logistics required, Masters (MBA / MBLE) considered a plus
• At least 5 years of experience in distribution, warehousing and/or logistics
• Ability to distill information, develop insights, and work alongside clients at client sites
• Ability to complete financial payback analysis detailing all expenditures and operating cost changes
• Demonstrated problem-solving aptitude and critical thinking skills, with the ability to synthesize data
• Willingness to travel on a regular basis with average travel of 20% - 30% depending on individual project requirements
• Willingness to travel internationally when required
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288- $167,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.