Management Consulting - Talent & Organization Manager (R00097139_Milwaukee)
Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond.
An experienced force for change. You know that companies must change or be left behind, and you know how to help companies do that. You’ve got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies remake themselves from top-to-bottom to be more nimble, more capable and more productive. And you’re someone that people look to for advice and guidance. You’ve done this plenty of times and it shows in how you help people on your team do their best, so their clients get the best advice.
We do the following:
- Modern Change Management:
- Help clients through the transformation process that will make their companies more capable
- Develop human-centered strategies for change that are agile, and ready for the digital world
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change/HR Transformation strategies
- Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
- Use leading practice change tools and methodologies including:
- Predictive analytics
- Engagement, collaboration and facilitation tools like Mentimeter/ThinkTank
- Experience design using personas and informed by organizational analytic
- Help clients transform their companies into resilient organizations comfortable with redirection and ambiguity
- HR Transformation:
- Use digital technologies to build new capabilities that establish HR as a partner and coach for businesses
- Support HR-enabled workforce experience strategies, including AI-enabled HR
- Spot the HR capabilities and identify tools HR can use to help the business, including the roles of leaders and managers in future work
- Maintain HR’s role in designing and creating the employee experience, together with other areas that affect the complete employee lifecycle process and ‘moments that matter’
- Advise management on how HR can help companies do Digital Transformation including redesigning work, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Help define and implement new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Oracle Cloud
- Future of Work and New Skilling:
- Enable flexibility for the individual and the organization through a skills based approach
- Help Organizations navigate a system in their workforce for continued employability
- New talent pools and ecosystems will evolve to provide more organizational resiliency, diversity, and access to scarce skills
- Help teams design and craft ways for employees to learn and to roll out the continuous learning people need to perform effectively as organizations pivot at speed and scale
- Work with clients and use data to spot the changing skills workers will need, skills adjacencies, and craft learning and career path plans based on objectives
- Assist management to design digital learning models that include using Artificial Intelligence for skills development and content curation
- Apply learning strategies and a digital learning background to equip talent with skills by creating on-demand, continuous and personalized digital learning experiences
- Help design, deliver and measure learning strategies that support people working together - with machines, in a virtual work environment, or in safe workspaces of the future
- Find ways to include micro-learning and machine learning in strategies companies can use to find new employees and teach them new skills
Here’s what you need:
- At least 5 years working as a consulting practitioner or equivalent
- At least 4 years of one or more of the following Skill Domains detailed above (Modern Change Management, HR Transformation or Future of Work and New Skilling)
- A Bachelor’s Degree
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $152,700 to $227,600and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.