Service Delivery Operations Associate Manager, Supply Chain (10248739_San Jose)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] .
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The key responsibilities for the Service Delivery Operations Associate Manager are:
- Lead operations delivery for teams with 20 30 members for supply chain processes such as Procure to Pay, Product Data Management, Supply Chain Planning, Order Management, Logistics etc,
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement and high level of operational service delivery.
- Drive root cause analysis and data driven continuous improvement and operational excellence initiatives.
- Execute effective governance with client operations stakeholders, internal leadership and delivery teams to ensure noiseless delivery and continuous improvement
- Solve operational escalations from clients and team, front end with clients customers on operational issue
- Conduct interviews and make hiring decisions for the team
- Facilitate mobilization, onboarding, training and knowledge transfer for new joiners
- Direct the work of, performance management and improve engagement of team members
- Design, develop and present metrics, reports and analyses to measure operational performance and related business outcomes
- Support development of intake templates, documentation
- Identify and deliver productivity savings through automations and process improvements
- Direct mapping as is processes, create to be processes to deliver productivity, efficiency and quality improvements.
- Front end with client and help develop new solutions, processes, tools and enablers as necessary to support client needs and requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Deploy Analytics and lead innovation on operating model, training methodologies, business metrics measurements and reporting.
- Collaborate with senior management on client account management and growth
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience Consulting or Operations in Product Lifecycle Management, Engineering, Design, Product Development, Procurement, Supply Chain Planning Manufacturing
- Minimum 1 year of exposure in managing small teams
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in Hi Tech industry.
- Strong background in KPI Dashboards development and automation and information systems management.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated proficiency in developing and deploying analytical solutions.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Ability to lead and work in a fast paced, dynamic, and global environment.
- Self Starter with a bias for action
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $108,200 - $134,699 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.