Warehouse Management System (WMS) Quality Engineering Test Lead (R00093879_Columbus)
Warehouse Management System (WMS) Quality Engineering Test Lead
Who We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Supply Chain Execution and Fulfillment professionals plan and implement innovative solutions in areas including warehouse management and operations, distribution network design, tagging and tracking and transportation management as well as enhancing customer service through better order management and overall fulfillment.
Supply Chain professionals who can develop and implement integrated supply and warehouse management solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
· Perform as the IT QA Test Lead for the US Phase 2 Automation Programme, working closely with the IT Programme Manager and the Programme’s overall Business Test Manager who will be responsible for UAT and physical automation test phases.
· Lead all IT-owned test phases, including:
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Systems Test
- Systems Integration Test
- Performance Test
- User Acceptance Test (managed by this role, despite being an Operationally owned test phase)
- Operational Acceptance Test
· Create test scripts and required data for testing.
· Manage defects during all these test phases, including recording and management of the defect resolution and release process
· Communicate test results / status at all required levels within the organization
· Liaise with internal and 3rd Parties to agree the test strategy and plans and ensure it is managed throughout the planning and preparation stage of each test phase
· Understand the functional design and ensure all test requirements are correctly prioritized within the test cycles.
· Organize and manage the triage process to correctly prioritize the remedying of defects.
· Escalate any issues requiring changes to the project requirements.
· Work with the central QA function to set up, maintain, and continuously develop the test environments and associated systems – including MS Azure DEV OPS / 3rd party hosted applications
· As a sub workstream lead under the overall IT Programme Manager for the US Phase 2 Programme, perform workstream lead duties including weekly status reporting, attending weekly programme meetings and effectively managing and escalating, where necessary, workstream issues, risks and decisions
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Quality Engineering/Test Management processes and experience with an enterprise test system, e.g. Azure DEV OPS, JIRA, HPQC or similar
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Warehouse Management System (WMS) testing
Nice To Have
- Ability to lead a small team
- Experience with Transportation Management Systems (TMS) is a plus
- Integration experience with Warehouse Automation (e.g. WCS, ASRS, etc.) is a plus
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $148,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.