Databricks Data Architect (R00089659_New York)
We are a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers. The formation of Accenture Cloud First, with a $3 billion investment over three years, demonstrates our commitment to deliver greater value to our clients when they need it most. Our Cloud First multi-service group of more than 70,000 cloud professionals delivers a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities like data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications, deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with pre-configured industry solutions to shape, move, build and operate our clients’ businesses in the cloud. We combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes Accenture helps companies achieve.
As part of our Data & AI group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape.
You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Cloud Data Engineer, Data Modeler or Data Architect covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance and Data Migration. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!Qualifications
What you need:
- Minimum of 4 year’s of experience in Databricks engineering solutions on one of the Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Minimum of 4 year’s of experience in Data Architecture and delivery experience on one of the Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Minimum of 7 year’s of experience years of experience in Big Data/Hadoop, database and data warehouse architecture and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (minimum of 12 years), or an Associate degree with a minimum of 6 years of equivalent work experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Certifications: Lakehouse Fundamentals, Developer Foundations Capstone, Developer Essentials Capstone, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing Lakehouse architecture using Databricks Data Engineering platform, SQL Analytics, Delta Lake, and Unity Catalog
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing serverless real-time/near real-time architecture using Cloud native services (i.e., Azure, AWS or GCP Tech Stack), and Spark technologies (e.g., Spark Streaming, Spark ML)
- Cloud data migration methodologies and processes including tools like Azure Data Factory, Event Hub, etc.
- Familiarity with the Technology stack available in the industry for data management, data ingestion, capture, processing, and curation: Kafka, StreamSets, Qlik/Attunity, GoldenGate, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Familiarity with Networking, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Container, Storage, ELB, auto-scaling is a plus
- Experience in data governance fields as lineage, quality, catalog etc.
- Multi-cloud experience
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,880 - $197,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.