Treasury Working Capital Manager/Senior Manager (R00093874_Phoenix)
Title: Treasury Working Capital Manager/Senior Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] .
Join the Accenture Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges.
You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to our clients’ success through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit [Register to View]
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on both corporate and banking clients helping them implementing world class capabilities to become best in class organizations by applying innovative approaches across strategy, organization, process and technology.
As the North America Working Capital Lead, you will be expected to:
· Build a strong network within Accenture North America and be identified as the go-to person
· Work closely with the North American Leadership team to build and implement the Go-to-Market approach
· Collaborate with client teams to identify & originate sales opportunities following Selling in the NEW methodology
· Lead Working Capital project proposal design, origination workshop & sales client meetings to close deals successfully
· Lead & execute working capital and Trade Finance optimization projects from assessment to transformation with a focus on value realization and capabilities development applying innovative approach (FORM) and with a combination of strategy, governance, and organization & process redesign and technology alignment.
· Contribute on shaping new services around ZBC (Zero Based Cash) and Platform and Digital Transformations and selling and delivering in the market.
· Manage client relationship at executive and operational level throughout the various phases of the project.
· Lead the development of innovative assets and methods for the practice (ie. tools, whitepapers, partnerships, etc.) in collaboration with other Accenture departments (ie. Analytics, Digital, Industries and Technologies) and our global hub in Barcelona
· Work closely with the Global Working Capital Hub located in Barcelona to drive Working Capital innovation agenda within North America
· Grow the CFO & Enterprise Value team in the US to successfully deliver working capital projects locally
· Take an active role in the CFO & EV & Capability Network community growth: training, experience sharing, events organization, etc.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in any one of the following: Procure-to-pay, Order-to-cash, Forecast-to-Fulfill Total Working Capital and Trade Finance Projects
· Bachelor's Degree
· Excellent knowledge of working capital components & drivers and how working capital and trade finance initiatives create value in an organization.
· Proven track record in selling & originating sales
· Proven track record in designing & reengineering finance operation process, driving business outcomes and supporting change management in large international companies
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, emphasis on teamwork and customer centric.
· A positive “can do” attitude and openness to innovation.
· Innovation & Strategic Thinking Leader
· Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills
· Proficiency in English, any other languages are advantageous
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000-$288,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.