Blue Horseshoe NetSuite Finance Consultant (R00074711_Cleveland)
Blue Horseshoe, part of Accenture has been named one of the best places to work in Indiana six years in a row, along with being named a Top Workplace by the IndyStar for eight years. Blue Horseshoe helps empower companies to define and plan their enterprise strategy, connect and collaborate with business applications, and optimize and execute supply chain operations to Fortune 500 and mid-market businesses throughout the world.
Offering cloud-based solutions for supply chain management, enterprise resource planning, warehouse management and transportation management systems, Blue Horseshoe helps clients transform their businesses and deliver growth-led supply chains.
Become part of a winning team where you matter.
The NetSuite Finance Consultant is responsible for facilitating discovery, design, development, and deployment activities for NetSuite projects.
What can you expect?
• A fast-paced organization with a bright future
• An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
• Collaboration with your manager, members in the organization, and teammates to help achieve goals related to product marketing
• Engaging and creative work
What do we expect?
• Facilitate discovery, design, development, and deployment activities
• Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal
• Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements
• Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members
• Document test scenarios and perform unit, system, and data conversion testing tasks
• Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project life cycle
• Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work
• Perform process improvement evaluations for existing clients with regard to General Ledger, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and cost accounting
• Write procedural instructions for NetSuite usage for General Ledger, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, and Cost Accounting
• Perform process improvement evaluations for existing clients
• Train client on use and maintenance of NetSuite
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Ability to travel up to 30%Qualifications
Here's What We're Looking For:
• 3+ years of real-world, full life-cycle NetSuite implementation experience
• Advanced knowledge of multiple NetSuite modules
• Ability to solution gaps/issues using NetSuite best practices/features to meet business practices
• Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
• Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
• NetSuite certifications are preferred
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field preferred
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288- $167,600 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.