Technical Content Strategy Consultant (R00073477_Phoenix)
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
· This role will be working in a project-based, consultative environment
· As a consultant, you will be a critical strategic advisor that is responsible for developing highly strategic, innovative and tailored client solutions
· Ability to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
· Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence
· Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team
· Build a strong internal network that will enable you to tap into the breadth of our capabilities to design customized client solutions
· Support business development, RFP responses and new business opportunities
· Contribute to POVs and thought leadership
· Synthesize client content needs to inform content management strategies
· This role collaborates in cross-functional teams, typically related to content, websites or assets to develop and deploy solutions that deliver against content management goals
· Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset life cycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving
· Influence client direction using best practices and provide recommendations for content and digital asset management systems
· Solid functional expertise with Content Management Systems or Digital Asset Management Systems
· Proficient in 1 or more of the following: AEM, Open Text, Drupal, or Sitecore
· Familiar with taxonomy and metadata schemas and understand how to requirements and harmonize terminology across multiple systems or groupsQualifications
Here's what you need:
· Minimum of 2 years in experience or providing solution guidance for Content Management Systems or Digital Asset Management
· Minimum of 2 years client-facing experience in consulting firm or digital agency
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $87, 000 to $129,800 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.