Oracle HCM Cloud Compensation Consultant (R00084408_Cincinnati)
Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we make the new happen now. Every day, we imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myConcerto, that mixes the best parts of Accenture and Oracle to help companies come into their own as digital leaders. Ready to find genius answers to seriously hard business challenges and work with some of the best Come join a team that feels personal even though it’s over 54,000 strong. As a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Oracle Partner Network with over 145 awards, we’re proud the industry is taking notice of our work, too. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Oracle practice (https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/oracle-index.)
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring Oracle solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of Oracle as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Spot strategies, risks, and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document, and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to make sure they get where they want to go
- Gain the trust of your client, teammates, and managers to make sure projects get delivered
- Keep growing your skills to help your team with business development and sales efforts
- Stay in the know on leading industry trends and Oracle features to give your clients the best solutions for their needs
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of current Oracle Cloud HCM Compensation experience in a functional advisory or consulting role
- Minimum of 1 full life-cycle Compensation implementation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
Bonus Points If:
- You have an Oracle Cloud Certification in Compensation and/or other HCM Cloud modules
- You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $114,499 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.