Risk Manager (R00091601_Cleveland)
Organization: Corporate Functions
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Global Risk Management and Quality team is at the core of Accenture’s success and reputation in the market. We enable superior sales, execution and client satisfaction by promising what we can deliver; delivering what we promise to our clients and to Accenture. Members of our team:
- Take a holistic “systems view” by deploying leading edge technologies, streamlined and fit-for-purpose Risk Management and Quality processes, whilst appreciating the cultural and behavioral aspects of our organization
- Are nimble and build systems that can keep up with the evolving demands of our business that we continually improve based on analytics
- Stay abreast of the industry trends and bring deep expertise, innovation and thought leadership to Accenture’s functional areas.
- Drive principle-based decision making and often serve as facilitators to ensure collaboration across the vast scope and scale of our global, matrixed organization
- Value objective decision making and transparent, open and honest two-way communication with leaders who encourage us to grow with real-time feedback and stretch opportunities that build skills
- Enjoy a non-traditional, flexible work environment which offers challenging work and an opportunity to contribute at a high level
The Global Risk Management and North America Market team is responsible operating the risk management function, quality assurance processes, and client experience processes. The Risk Manager role contributes to identifying risky work, manages the governance process for interventions, and supports the Quality Assurance and Client Experience processes as needed. This role interfaces with senior stakeholders across a wide number of corporate functions, services, and business entities. This position needs someone who is confident as an individual contributor, ready to jump in and take a leadership role when required and embraces collaboration to deliver the best concept and solutions.
- Identify contracts at risk for negative client experiences or negative estimates at complete by understanding trends, analysis of contract level data as well as reviewing quality assurance and client experience information.
- Summarize and prioritize key issues and information succinctly and accurately for the Quality Managing Directors.
- Support the Client Quality Impact (CQI) Governance process, including but not limited to scheduling and summarizing CQI Review meetings, CQI Monthly reviews, and Early Warning reviews.
- Identify key actions to address/mitigate risks and issues and drive to conclusion.
- Support the negative EAC process by assisting in coordinating Market Unit and Market agendas.
- Support the Risk Management status reporting and planning with Risk Management and Quality Leadership
- Analytics support.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in the disciplines of enterprise transformation or organizational change
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience related to successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
- Application development
- Business process outsourcing
- Governance/change management in a large, complex organization
- Familiarity with Accenture’s Risk Management & Quality organization and system
- Familiarity with Accenture’s various global entities, geographies, business practices and workforces to successfully execute key responsibilities
- Strong program and project management skills; independently set direction and prioritize activities to drive execution
- Experience presenting to executive-level audiences
- Analytics and trend analysis
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to digest the complex and simplify for mainstream audiences
- Strong ability to synthesize content/concepts into concise, well-structured presentations and other written communications
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to build trusting relationships with Executives and Senior Executives; ability to influence up and down the organization
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $73,764 - $170,100 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.