Technology Transformation Executive - Senior Manager (10255947_San Antonio)
Technology Transformation Executive – Senior Manager, L6
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] .
Operations is one of four services–the others are Accenture Song, Technology and Strategy & Consulting
The Technology Transformation Executive (TTE) is responsible for supporting all technology aspects during a BPS transformation program. This includes working during and after initial mobilization to support business process transformation and ensure that in-scope technology is providing the expected productivity / savings and target business outcomes. This role will work closely with the account leadership and client to help ensure successful delivery of transformation programs and be the senior point of contact for our technology delivery provided by teams across Technology for Operations. The TTE’s accountability spans all technology being deployed for BPS clients, including those not delivered by Technology for Operations. The TTE will bring to our programs a strong blend of in-depth domain expertise, strong solutioning skills, understanding of technology platforms & technology delivery and stakeholder management skills. Travel requirements vary and expect some QA activity to be required live, 20 - 30% over the year but with flexibility in daily schedule.
Relationship / Stakeholder Management:
- Builds relationships with key client Director and C-Level executives (technology and business) as well as Accenture account and delivery team leads that facilitates open communication and trust
- Responsible for ensuring all teams deploying technology have proper governance in place including but not limited to:
- Capacity and demand management
- Escalation management
- Workstream status reporting
- Issue and risk management
Transformation and Project Management:
- Coordinate with client Director and C-Level executives to align Accenture and client dependencies and milestones
- Jointly own end-to-end solution and drive design / configuration choices with the Technology delivery teams considering evolving needs of clients
- Responsible for ensuring the overall technology enabled provides required savings and committed business outcomes.
- Accountable for overall technology risk and issue resolution management from Accenture
- Manage client escalations to assign appropriate resources and inform client and Accenture stakeholders of progress / status
- Manages the Technology Mobilization Leads (TMLs) for each technology workstream
- Responsible for overall technology financials, including providing appropriate financial inputs into Accenture financial management systems
- Work with senior client and account stakeholders to drive change management and adoption of identified technology initiatives
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Domain Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Procure to Pay Process: Vendor Master Management and Purchase Order Process, Invoice Booking and Account Payable Process and AP Reconciliations.
- Order to Cash: Customer Master Management, Cash Application, Invoice Adjustments and Collections.
- Record to Report: Journal Entries, Account Reconciliations, Fixed Asset Management and Closing of books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly frequencies.
- FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis): Ratios Analysis of financial results, creation of management reports, driving insights through visualization to facilitate ease of decision-making process at CXO level.
- Experience of working with and implementation of global Financial System such as SAP (FICO) and Oracle Financials
- Understanding of how OCR technology integrates with Workflow solutions to drive improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Experience in working Cash Applications and Collections Management systems in the O2C domain.
- Experience in digital transformation engagements for clients using key emerging technologies likes Visualization and Reporting tools, RPA, AI/ML, Process Mining, Analytics, Financial Close Solutions Applications such as Trintech and Blackline.
- Strong domain experience in one or more areas such as Finance and Accounting, Procurement, Supply Chain, Talent & HR, Marketing Ops, Health, Financial Services, etc.
- Experience leading large / complex process and system transformation programs
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams
- Proactive issue/conflict identification and resolution ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with Director and client executives effectively
- Proven client facing skills
- People management with demonstrated ability to build and lead virtual teams
- Proactive issue/conflict identification and resolution ability
- Experience performing formal quality assurance reviews
- Minimum of 12 years of experience managing programs, projects, and teams
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working on business process outsourcing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams (e.g. delivery factories, sales teams, TSDM’s, etc.)
- Experience at working with Mobilization teams and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate.
- Program / project management experience for large programs, including managing work plans, staffing, financials, issue & risk management, etc.
- PMP or equivalent certification and experience with Accenture Delivery Methods and/or Agile delivery model
- Experience with identifying and implementing business transformation initiatives
- Familiarity with core technology solutions and functions (security, quality assurance methodologies, process modeling, etc.)
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $110,376 - $235,200 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.