Analytics Advisory Specialist (Data Engineer)
Analytics Advisory Specialist (Data Engineer), L9 / L8
Location: Austin, TX
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Operations is one of four services–the others are Accenture Song, Technology and Strategy & Consulting
The Analytics Advisory Specialist (Data Engineer) within Accenture will focus on providing analytics to client in the area sales and marketing analytics in the below areas. This role is based in Austin, TX.
- Experience in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL), Complex Data blending
- Extracting data from the source system (database, files, SFDC, Cloud etc.):
- Strong understanding of database design technique and Data integration process.
- Evaluate data load and perform necessary data cleansing aimed at prepping the data for analysis with Big Data and ETL solution using SQL and Python jobs to perform business rules
- Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans. Analyze the source systems and table structure along with deeper understanding of business rules and data integration checks
- Help in requirement gathering, designing, and analyzing of big data solutions using any Cloud Platform like Google Cloud Platform, AWS, or Microsoft Azure
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify root causes of data issues and suggest improvements to data ETL process
- Manage reporting activities, create, and deliver standard reports, and deliver any ad-hoc analytics
- Client interaction and stakeholder management
- Automate and build efficiencies onto existing reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data analytics using standard tools such as SQL, Python
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing queries for data extraction, transformation and loading using SQL / SSIS / Python
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Big Data environments Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Good technical non-technical communication skills, verbal and written in a client-facing, stakeholder management working environment
- Deep expertise with data analysis, descriptive analysis, and the ability to handle large volumes of data for data extraction and ad-hoc analysis using SQL query skills, specifically Microsoft SQL Server and Python
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 - $148,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.