Manhattan Warehouse Management System (WMS) Manager (R00082123_San Diego)
Manhattan Warehouse Management System (WMS) Manager
Who We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Supply Chain Execution and Fulfillment professionals plan and implement innovative solutions in areas including warehouse management and operations, distribution network design, tagging and tracking and transportation management as well as enhancing customer service through better order management and overall fulfillment.
Supply Chain professionals who can develop and implement integrated supply and warehouse management solutions that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where - analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Interacts with key business and IT stakeholders on to-be state solution design matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Conduct the Business Requirements gathering and To-Be state design workshops
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience in Manhattan Warehouse (WMS and WMOS)
Nice To Have
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in implementing large scale warehouse management solutions in Retail, CPG/Manufacturing industries
- Hands-on functional experience with Manhattan WMS/WMOS suite of applications and Implementation experience of Manhattan WMS solution is a must
- Experienced in integrating Manhattan WMS solution with other downstream execution/planning applications and ERP
- Experience in driving a business team through designing and/or re-designing complex planning scenarios
- An architect that can provide thought leadership around best practices, developed or supported business team in overall business processes, and defined functional requirements that needed to be supported by Manhattan WMS application
- Ability to prepare materials and drive/ conduct required design workshops with the client personnel to explain how Manhattan WMS applications work and document the as-is to to-be process
- Experienced in full development lifecycle in Manhattan WMS – Business Process Design, Solution Blueprint, System Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Business Stabilization/ Hyper Care
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$119,880 - $197,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.