Epic Client Systems Administrator (R00089719_San Diego)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] .
Accenture is focused on assisting our Health clients to migrate and run their EMR in the Cloud. We are searching for a talented and experienced Epic Client System Administrator (ECSA) to join us and assist in the migration of the EMR to the Cloud, development of assets and accelerators, and assistance in techical requirement analysis for business cases for clients to move their EMR instance to the cloud.
The Epic Client Systems Administrator (ECSA) will be responsible for migrating the client server systems to the public cloud. Post-migration, they will handle all the daily operations of the Epic Client Systems components.
- Focus on managing, maintaining, & implementing the Epic Windows Server infrastructure, including installing/upgrading and/or deploying Epic applications on servers and clients using Kuiper, and System Pulse
- Management and support from a technical perspective of the Interconnect, Hyperspace, EPS, Web BLOB, Hyperspace Web, BCA, MyChart, Carelink\Healthy Planet, Haiku, Rover, Care Everywhere, Home Health, Kuiper, and System Pulse services
- Participate in the design and architecture of Epic instances in a public cloud
- Support of other Epic Windows based applications
- Create and maintain knowledge base documentation
- Gather requirements from functional teams for their integrations with third party products
- Research, install, document, maintain and troubleshoot infrastructure needs
- Peer development of team members
- Assist in the testing of all production services and their supporting systems ensuring redundancy, resilience, and failover to ensure up-time standards are fully achieved
- Develop, test and maintain disaster recovery technologies and procedures.
- Capability to work independently and self-motivate
- Serve as a liaison between project leadership and client technical stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong understanding of Citrix VDI, Cisco UCS Architecture, EMC Storage Arrays and layer 2 and layer 3 concepts.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Healthcare IT in an Epic Client Systems Administrator role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, associate degree with 6 years of work experience)
- At least one of the following certifications: Epic Client Systems Administrator: Hyperspace and Epic Client Systems Administration: Hyperspace Web, Interconnect, and System Pulse, Epic Client Systems Administrator: BLOB, Business Continuity Access, and Printing, Epic Client Systems Administrator: Care Everywhere, Epic Client Systems Administrator: MyChart
Bonus Points If:
- All of the following Certifications/Experience: Epic Client Systems Administrator: Hyperspace and Epic Client Systems Administration: Hyperspace Web, Interconnect, and System Pulse, Epic Client Systems Administrator: BLOB, Business Continuity Access, and Printing, Epic Client Systems Administrator: Care Everywhere, Epic Client Systems Administrator: MyChart
- Experience with: Citrix VDI, Cisco UCS Architecture, EMC Storage Arrays and layer 2 and layer 3 concepts.
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $90,288 to $148,900 [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.