Order Management System (OMS) Manager (R00091552_Arlington)
Order Management Systems (OMS) Manager
Who We Are
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] .
Accenture’s Intelligent Platform Services Supply Chain and Operations (IPS SC&O) partners with the world's most powerful platforms to push the boundaries of what technology can enable, empowering new ways of working and transformation at speed. With the largest and most influential tech ecosystem behind us, we play a pivotal role in helping clients accelerate their path to value.
The Accenture Technology IPS SC&O is seeking an Order Management Developer. This is a hands-on role, responsible for successfully implementing off-the-shelf Order Management application.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Create Technical design, independently code, unit test, and deploy various components of IBM Sterling Commerce OMS like services, custom APIs, transactions, events, DB extensions etc
· Perform Database design for custom components
· Support various phases of testing in Agile delivery Apply strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills to deliver quality work
· Take initiative to learn and research new concepts, and technologies quickly and work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need...
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in IBM Sterling Commerce OMS configuration, customization, and/or developing new features using IBM Sterling Commerce Order Management system
Nice to have...
· Java/J2EE, XML, XSD, XSL, JSON, SOAP, REST Webservice, GraphQL, MQ is must.
· Experience with integrations to applications like eCommerce, ERP, WMS, TMS, POS, CRM
· Working knowledge of Spring Framework and latest Java/J2EE concepts is a plus. Working knowledge of Agile methodology is a plus
· Should have strong knowledge on order processing functions like Catalog management, Inventory Management, Sourcing Scheduling, Payment, Distributed Order Management, Supply Collaboration, Reverse Logistics
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is
$119,880 - $197,900 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.