Okta Delivery Manager (R00091145_Charlotte)
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond, and recover along with all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our client's needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people uses the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security, and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
Passionate about security, love what you do and have a genuine desire to outsmart the bad guys. You have the experience to analyze a clients’ security posture, anticipate security requirements and help find right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices. You have a proven track record working successfully in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You’re a creative, analytical problem solver with above average documentation skills who can speak to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are eager to put your skills to use by helping us help our clients inject security at every level of their organization.
Okta Security Architect is responsible for the design, development, implementation, application integration, automation and improvement of Client’s access management solutions including, but not limited to, Single Sign On & Federation, Directory Services, Multifactor Authentication, and Web Access Management.
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end deployment of OKTA solution
- Experience directly related to OKTA planning, implementation, and operation
- Experience training others in the use and functionality of the Okta SaaS products including MFA
- Contribute to establishing repeatable processes for Access Management using Okta
- Provide technical support to meet service level agreements
- Participate in efforts to develop departmental strategies
- Perform business use case analysis to implement Okta solutions
- Support the development and implementation of Okta integrations for various business functions
- Evaluate integration opportunities from technical perspective and recommend solutions
- Follow SDLC, change management and document the procedures on OKTA solution
- Identify, track and resolve technical issues
- Configure Okta to provide enterprise Single Sign-On services and enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) platform features for internal and external applications
- Assist application teams through the SDLC process (including requirements gathering, configuration, testing to integrate applications with Okta)
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in various authentication standards such as Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OAuth, OpenID Connect and Header based applications
- Minimum of 5 years knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP). Familiarity with SCIM and knowledge of various API authentication standards
- Minimum of 5 years of Okta skills with solid hands-on experience integrating Okta with Active directory and Azure Active Directory
- Minimum of 5 years in OKTA, Access Gateway, Single Sign-On, Adaptive MFA and Universal directory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $153k to $191k and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.