Natural Resources Industry Market Integration Sr. Manager (R00088667_Chicago)
Title: Natural Resources Industry Market Integration Senior Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] .
Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Natural Resources Industry (Metals, Mining, Forest Products and Building Materials) practice, a part of the Capability Network, you will empower companies to differentiate themselves by co-innovating, co-investing and collaborating across the ecosystem. You will help build compelling customer and partner experiences, reinvent core operations and scale new business models with the power of digital.
- Engage with Senior Management as part of go-to-market team and assists in sales and project delivery.
- To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation, and digital experience to our clients in the Natural resources industry to help them raise their performance.
- To work with leading natural resources companies to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
- Is expected to work independently or with close supervision, across geographies.
- To efficiently work for engagements with natural resources clients in Digital transformation, operational excellence, drive initiatives around Analytics and upcoming technologies.
- To be able to deliver potential solutions along application of digital technologies in production units, capex project management, business process optimization, operational excellence, managing ERP/operational technology related processes, maintenance and reliability and industrial automation.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions.
- To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance in the new market realities.
Minimum of 12 years of consulting and/or industry experience acting at a senior manager level.
- Minimum 4 years experience in the application of Digital Technologies, advanced analytics, and platforms
- Bachelor and/or MBA degree (specialty in Metallurgical/Mining/Production/Mechanical/or similar areas of study)
Ability to understand customer pain points and develop innovative solution to address them.
Proven sales and business development skills to support selling consulting projects, with a proven record of solutioning winning deals with distributed consulting delivery model.
Strong problem-solving and structured thinking skills to deliver global strategic engagements for the clients.
Align delivery expectations across various client stakeholders in a rapidly changing environment.
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,000-$288,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.