AWS Cloud Security Senior Manager - Location Negotiable (R00086306_Phoenix)
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Cloud Security practice with extensive experience in the following:
Job Description for Cloud Security Senior Manager
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters. Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for Senior Managers for our Security practice with extensive experience in cloud security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for client sales and delivery projects.
• Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to cloud security, including security governance (security policies and procedures), security strategy (security planning), risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, VMware) and monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud
• Ability to interpret relevance of security controls to relevant compliance with legal, best-practice, and regulatory requirements for cloud environments
• Developing and presenting at industry conferences as an expert in the Cloud Security field
• Lead the growth, development and support junior cloud security resources
• Understand engagements, business drivers and security enablement opportunities as it relates to our client's business
• Demonstrate ability to lead and manage business development / proposal efforts
• Business development responsibilities around cloud security including origination, capture and relationship development
• Ability to translate technical cloud security requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
• Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
• Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressedQualifications
• Minimum 5 years experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments and/or AWS or Azure or GCP – Google Cloud Platform
• Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
• Minimum of 6 years managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
• Minimum of 6 years of technical writing and report generation
• Minimum of 5 years of managing teams of 5 or more resources
• Minimum 5 years experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
• Minimum 5 years experience Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
• Minimum 5 years experience conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
• Minimum 5 years Experience with multiple, simultaneous vendor management
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or 12 years equivalent work experience
• Must be able to travel post covid 50-75%
• Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
• Experience in Identity and Access Management
• Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
• Experience with application development
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
• Ability to successfully pass a client background screening
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office ocation. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $193,800 - $241,099 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements