Federal - Program Manager (R00086333_Arlington)
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Develop and implement research designs with practical strategies for conducting evaluations of strategic communications.
- Apply operational knowledge and tradecraft to enhance the customer's planning, design, and implementation of a variety of projects
- Design and conduct survey research; includes sample identification, instrument development, survey distribution and response analysis
- Analyze both qualitative and quantitative information to provide the customer with comprehensive insights into organizational strengths and challenge areas
- Prepare reports and presentations for senior leadership based on research plans, activities, findings, and recommendations
- Brief senior-level customers on research plans, status of activities, findings, and recommendations
- Generate operational proposals based upon your findings and recommendations
Here is what you need:
- Pashto or Urdu language ability ILR-2
- 2+ years experience of social media analysis from various open and proprietary data sources to produce finished intelligence products
- 2+ years of experience of leading an analytical team.
Bonus points if you have:
- A Bachelors degree and a minimum of 2 years experience in a consulting, operational, or language-enabled role in an analytic component
- Demonstrated experience leading program evaluation activities
- Experience with survey design and analysis
- Ability to analyze information and identify implications for policy, processes, communications and training
- Master’s degree in business, social science, or behavioral science is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.