Senior Industry Advisory Lead - Microsoft (R00080633_Phoenix)
Accenture’s Microsoft Business Group. Every day, we bring the Power of Three (Po3) Accenture/Microsoft/Avanade together to drive business outcomes for our clients. Imagine the future and bring it to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and new smart tech like Cloud, IoT, automation, and AI. We even built our own platform, myNav, myConcerto etc, that mixes the best parts of Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade to help companies transform and become digital leaders. Come join a team to help expand your career in the fastest growing Technology segment. As one of Accenture’s Largest Partners in IPS, #1 Global Cloud Elite and Platinum member of the Microsoft Partnership. Visit us to learn more about Accenture's Microsoft Business Group.
You're in your element working with clients to solve complex business problems so they can do more. Harnessing the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology. You will have the power of a decade’s long relationship with Microsoft behind you. Along with Accenture's broad industry experience and transformation skills & Avanade's specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Communication and people skills You have both in spades and you’re as comfortable inspiring teams to bring their A-game as you are presenting to the C-suite.
- You will work with client teams to become a trusted partner, supporting Microsoft products and solutions
- You will own & grow pipeline, sales, and revenue
- You will partner with Avanade and Microsoft and Accenture to bring best in class solutions to your clients
- Drive campaigns, workshops, programs, and sales
- Manage entire Microsoft Client Group Portfolio and supporting matrix team
- You will be directly responsible for sales origination and capture support
- Lead large deal pursuits for specified Accenture Microsoft Business Group opportunities
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum of 8 years of Partnership/ Alliance Development - Microsoft Experience Required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with solutions/delivery/sales
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience presenting to the executive level (ex. C-Suite)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Program Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Cloud, Data & AI, Modern Workplace
- Minimum of 5 years dedicated industry knowledge and experience. Relevent industry experience includes: Communications, Media & Technology, Resources & Health & Public Services.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience.
Bonus Points If:
- You have Cloud Partner Experience
- You have Microsoft Experience - Alliance/Partnership experience,
- You have Alliance Partner Experience.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $110,000 -$235,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.